Great news: during the building site transition, we will be able to have classes all five days per week!
Our school day is 8:30am to 3:05pm.
● Internet "hot spots" will be provided to students as needed * Please scroll down this mini-section
to continue reading *
● In the event a student is absent, curriculum materials will be available online from each licensed teacher through Google Classroom
● Students will receive their schedules on the first day of school, Tuesday, Sept. 7.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns that are not fully answered during our orientation sessions.
Looking forward, moving ahead!
Tara Lere Director firstname.lastname@example.org
ERATS' New, Temporary Location
Find us at the Uptown (Thunderbird Mall) in Virginia. If you park on the south side by the DMV entrance, you'll see us to the right of the DMV. You can enter via our outside door or walk through the mall.
Our phone number has remained the same: (218) 744-7965
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Because the number of COVID-19 cases is increasing, it is possible that we may be required to change our procedures based on information and guidance given by the Department of Education, Minnesota Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or other governing body. Being flexible and having open communication is the best way to navigate these times.
Important COVID-19 Information
● We recommend that all students and staff, ages 12 and older, follow the CDC guidelines for vaccinations and get a vaccination.
● Transportation will be provided as usual. Masks must be worn on all school transportation (buses and vans). This is a federal mandate for all public transportation.
● In the school building, masks are not required, but strongly recommend for all students, staff, and visitors regardless of vaccination status
● Any students or staff who show symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home immediately and will quarantine for 10 days. Any students or staff with a negative PCR test or a note from a physician with an alternative diagnosis will be allowed back into school. Siblings that are asymptomatic will not be sent home or required to quarantine. All students sent home for quarantine will be expected to continue their education.
● Any student or staff who test positive for COVID-19 will be required to follow the quarantine and isolation procedures of the Minnesota Department of Health. After 10 days of quarantine, they may return to the classroom if they are symptom free and if they have not had a fever without medication during the last 24 hours.
● Parents will be contacted individually by the school nurse if the student has been exposed to a positive case. If your child has no symptoms, they may continue attending in-person school. We recommend masking for 14 days after contact exposure if a student is not going to get tested or quarantined.
● The school nurse will individually contact students and parents to explain the situation and to quarantine procedures
● During the quarantine, the person will be on distance learning and expected to attend live online classes
● ERATS will continue to clean high-touch areas, offer hand sanitizer, and provide additional masks if needed.
Follow Us on Facebook
Interested in enrolling at ERATS?
We want to talk with you!
Go to 'Parent Resources' above, and then tap 'Application to Enroll.'
Our administrative assistant Sarah Stachovich or our director Tara Lere will then reach out to you about how your student can transfer to our school.
What is ERATS?
Want to be more involved?
Parents and community members are welcome to join our School Board!
For more information, contact:
Executive Director Tara Lere email@example.com
or call 218 744-7965 ext. 1100
or Facebook message the school.
See our School Board pages for the meeting schedule.